We offer free suitability assessments for laser eye surgery procedures. During this assessment, we will:
- Ask you about your eyes and general medical health.
- Make a map of your corneas to check the eye shape.
- Do some simple eye measurements.
- Your current glasses prescription, with recent measurements provided by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- To leave out soft contact lenses for 48 hours prior to your assessment.
If you wear hard or RGP contact lenses, you’ll need to change to soft lenses and have regular visits with your usual eye care provider until your visual error stabilises, a process that can take several months.